Wednesday 25 February 2015

Rhodes to Crazy by Carly Wakefield




RATING: 3 STARS


Sebastian Rhodes is bored of predictable women and after working hard to develop his career, He falls onto the path of Layla, quite unbeknownst to her and is later introduced to her by chance thanks to his sister-in-law Arianna. It was an instant attraction for Bastian. And Layla was smitten as well, though suffering from the dreadful "foot-in-mouth" disease during their first meeting, it did nothing to hold Sebastian back.

I wanted so badly to like this story. I felt there was great character development, I connected immediately to them, how they felt and what they were searching for in their lives. My biggest issue was the storyline. Sometimes I felt like it could use a pick-me-up. It was slow, and predictable, which I'm sure is bound to happen when you read romance after romance, but I just felt like I needed more. More angst, desire, that "I'm going to stay up all night reading, even if it kills me tomorrow" feeling.

If you lean more toward the sweet romance, then this is a must-read and you can find it for FREE on Smashwords! So head on over and pick it up.

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment