Thursday 12 February 2015

A Different Kind of Fairy Tale by Morgan Rayne




RATING: 3 STARS


A romance budding between two best friends; Stella and Alex. Stella comes from a less than desirable childhood and upbringing, with Alex having had a picture perfect life. We follow through these two coming to their senses with their feelings for each other, and having to work through the tested waters of every new relationship.

While this wasn't my favourite romance story, it holds a number of good qualities. The writing is well done, with good description. Character development was great, giving enough detail to feel with and for them. I just had a hard time connecting to the story line and felt like I was pushing myself to finish. I am interested in seeing how life plays out for the supporting characters, though. A solid story, I will recommend to fellow contemporary romance readers.

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment