Wednesday 24 December 2014

Awakenings by Hally Willmott


                                                            
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Awakenings was a YA Paranormal story that filled me with curiosity from start to finish. I am definitely going to have to pick up the next book in the series Revelations to see what happens next!

We follow Jacey, a teenager who has spent a majority of her life moving from town to town with her brother and parents. We immediately begin to suspect everything is not as it seems and boy are you not disappointed. We then begin a magical sometimes sorrowful journey while Jacey finds out along with her Aunt Grace, her brother Hudson and her best friend Jen that she's more special than any of them ever knew. She meets new people along the way like Eve, Vincent, Heathe and the dreaded Chanary. Willmott takes you on a fascinating journey you'll want to read more of.

This story was refreshing, unique in its own way and I really enjoyed that. I loved how I wasn't able to predict anything that happens along the way because it was unlike anything I had read before. 

Caitlin

(ARC provided in exchange for honest review.)



No comments:

Post a Comment